Entries ♥

Friday, October 10, 2008

Random pics.....

Morning Sun Rise haha from house kitchen nice right arh look like painting wors haha u guy would be jelous i get to see this every morning while eating breakfast.....
My pretty girl...with ur smile..haha

Pretty?haha no larh i think i look super tired..attire wise okie larh but face expression..erm..0/100


Me tiredness half died but i must pei caroline haha dunno why have a feeling of jelousness at the moment...



tired+pretty=tired...lesson learnt..dun ever show ur tiriness in the camera




Pretty girl with caroline..one of our nice-est pics ever





Opps someone caught me taking random pics so took 1 with her..haha later she jelous..jkjk






Where you???Where are you..???? i'm looking for u....







The cute and funny girl in my CG..greatly appreaciated by smile and happines








Meng:Opps what u doing...?haha









Huan Yi..omg hey wait for me....










My Pretty sherpherd...tks god for putting u in my life.....



My CLIQUES..we are the cutest/prettiest people that had ever lived on planet earth...